Sunday 3 June 2007

I write this post not to dis-credit lindt but to share my experience.

I am not really into sweets but in our last trip to the shop, there was this attractive section of lindt chocolates in discounted price. There were lots of variants but MCJ picked up the dark chocolate and showed it to me. Actually, telling me to get one for myself. I didn't hesitate and just grabbed the one that he was holding. I didn't gave it a second thought or check the other range. I adhere to the cliche, the darker the better.. so I thought it was good.

We had it for dessert at night. And oh my! It didn't taste the way I expected it to be. It was like burnt cocoa. Well, it is 70% cocoa but I reckon should not taste like it was intentionally burnt to make it dark. I had two small bites and gave the rest to MCJ. He didn't like it also, but he doesnt want to waste good money, so he ended up eating it all.

I think, he had it until last night. What's funny was, the choc was hard... ohhhh... MCJ broke his front tooth. Now he has a tooth missing infront. Waaaa! He sounds funny when he talks. He really needs new denture!

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive