Friday 23 April 2010



It’s one of my colleagues’ birthday today and it is customary to have cake for morning tea. It was yummy but very rich. I wasn’t able to finish it in one setting. I kept on munching on it until about afternoon tea time. Sweet food has the same effect on me as oily food. They give me headache and eventually make me sick.

I don’t have a sweet tooth but I can't pass on a very yummy mud cake either (Cheesecake shop). The cake shop is just a few minutes walk from the office that it has been our favourite. Good thing the treat doesn't come almost every week lest we would all be reading 7-dfbx review in search for stuff that will counteract the sugar that we will be taking.

*****

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, that's too bad--a bad reaction from sugar and oily foods is something not to be ignored. i can't also finish a slice--usually, patikim-tikim lang ako.:p

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ouch! that's a bummer,after enjoying a yummy sweets,you have to suffer for the consequences after. :(
although a slice of cake for me will also take a day to consume.

MGMG said...

oh, well perhaps moderation nga is best, sayang...stay healthy! happy weekend!

 gmirage said...

I don't enjoy too sweet cakes as well, pero I don't have that reaction...di bale ok na din sa konti ;)

-www.kitchenmaus.gmirage.com

Unknown said...

If its free it taste good, lalao na yang cake na yan.

Cecile said...

one yummy bday cake...may tira pa ba?

Lady Patchy said...

basta chokolate cake .fav ko.sarap

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive