Thursday 14 September 2017

I saw a recipe in Facebook - you know those time-lapse videos that just pop-up on your feed - for cooking steak. And I thought, it was easy (a part of it anyway) and we are due for a new recipe.

Wednesday night is steak night at home - may it be pork, beef or lamb chops (I categorise lamb chops as steak - don't argue).  This means easy night.  We sometimes have steam frozen veggies or with baked beans and eggs.  Easy peasy.

So the new recipe?  As I have said, I didn't use all of it.  The steak was supposedly baked but I can't be bothered for that.  I mainly copy the making of the juice - butter, garlic and rosemary (even the rosemary is dried not fresh - but we make do). I made the sauce/juice separately and bathed the steak when they were cooked.  Cook the steak as you like.  And ta da!  It actually turned out great.

I took time to search for the actual recipe and I think, this is it.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive