Saturday 1 May 2010



My father in law cooked this dish. He seldom cook but when he does, it always taste nice. I remember my own father being that way too. He just cooks on special occasion but they're really really nice. But I think, I just appreciate it more than my own mother's cooking is being I don't get to eat it often. Change is like a holiday as what MCJ always say. Hopefully, my son won't feel that way to my own cooking as I don't cook that much now that I have a job. But when I do, I always try something new.

This beef stew has lots of veggies, another reason why I like it apart from the taste.
*****

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

My dad also cook better than my mom, unfortunately,he doesn't cook very much either.
Happy Friday!
FoodTripFriday

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hey girls, welcome to "my dad is a better cook than my mom" club! *lol* I love the richness of the stew. Kahit rarely ako kumakain ng beef, yan siguro kakain ako!
Now that I am away from home, I always yearn for my father's home-cooked Ilonggo meals, especially his adobo, chicken binakol, dinuguan... ayayay! I could go on and on. He also makes the best bakaretas. My mother, on the other hand, makes great pastries :D

We Ate This!

Cecile said...

what a coincidence, I just made beef stew yesterday :-)...will be my entry for ftf next week :-)

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive