Saturday 29 May 2010

It's been an old myth going around that drinking during meal is bad for you. Well, some experts say that it is not. And I believe so. It's up to a person if she feels drinking. I myself avoid doing so because I have very small tummy and doing so will fill me up quickly and will not be able to finish my food. I do the same for my kiddo. If he asks for a drink in the middle of a meal, I don't give him any or sometimes, just water but a little bit just in case he is choking.

I do drink more water when I'm taking my natural joint pain relief vitamins because it is so huge, it clogged my throat. The reason why I don't like taking it.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive