Saturday 29 May 2010


With Masterchef that is. I had only a glimpsed of it when we were channel surfing. I can't get or give a good impression. I am not a telly person more so not a cooking show person unless the cooking are done by chefs themselves. I like to cook simple but tasty and filling food so it's most likely that I won't get much information on shows like this one. Entertaining? Maybe. I know some people who watched it. It could act like sleep aid for me as even those shows that I like, I can sleep through. Lol.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive