Sunday 9 May 2010


I like eating potato chips - only when I crave anyway which doesn't happen much but I haven't found the right chips. Some are too salty, some are just plain tasteless. Then, I found this veggie chips at the convenience store close to our office. I got curious so I bought two last Thursday. Wow, they taste great and I like the Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar. I'm now on my tasty cheese flavour. They will now be a constant item in my shopping list. It's free of any nasties plus it is gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, etc... It could also be helpful with adult acne cure as there are no nasties creeping in your skin. I'm just glad, I found this alternative to potato chips.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive