Saturday 16 October 2010

I didn't grow up getting accustomed to eating dessert after dinner. But lately becase we always have dinner early by 9PM, I'm already hungry (and I am not trying how to get rid of belly fat fast). I am not fond of biscuits or any sweets - I would prefer salty types but hey, it just doesn't seem appropriate to eat entree food after dinner.

So these days, I would be concocting something like this and eat it while watching telly. Or any stewed fruit with icecream topping sometimes.


*****

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive