Saturday 30 October 2010

I'm enjoying driving now compared to when I got my licence for the first few months but still I am not confident to drive at night especially when it is raining. My car has been really my best friend and one of my favourite things in it is the cruise control. It's always on the safe side when you mind your speed rather than the best radar detector to spot you. Mcj said, using cruise control is lazy driving but I reckon, it is safe especially for new drivers.

*****

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive