Sunday 17 August 2008

We are just keeping on passing the germs around the house that the sneezing and running nose are not going away. What to do, what to do?

Mcj had been on antibiotics for almost a week now. And when he thinks he is getting better, the bug had hit him again. Same with Jens - runny nose and a bit of cough. I on the other hand is fighting the germs. There had been two instances that I shoved it off by taking two paracetamols, stuffed my face with citrus and honey.

I just home, this bug won't stay around that long. You know that when a man is sick, he is worst than a baby right? Moaning there and here. Plus I have to attend to my little boy. And when the progesterone level is rising, all hell breaks loose.

I just need to keep an eye to them and make sure I take lots of citrus myself.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive