Saturday 6 November 2010


Saturday is our fry-up night. Fried sausages, eggs and baked beans. I toss-up salad or some mixed veggies if I want change. But it's mainly anyone's choice whatever sides they'll have.

Tonight, I cooked the first batch of the sausages in our electric fying pan. It's a big rectangular pan and can accommodate at least a dozen sausages that's why I prefer it. Just when I was cooking the last side of the sausages, I noticed that the pan is not hot anymore. I tried to use the maximum heat and still the sausages were not zizzling. We bought it about 6 months or so - I wonder if security cameras have the same life span if they are bought from the shop where we got our frying pan. Thankfully, it's easy to shift cooking in our gas stove.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive