Saturday 27 November 2010

these days my biggest health problem is back pain. I feel like I'm haunching almost everyday. I'm not conscious that I'm doing it but when I remember to take a deep breath, that's when I noticed it.

There are many causes of back pain but mine is mainly because I'm facing the computer almost 8 hours in 5 days and sometimes for a few hours on weekends. As to relief, I'll follow this one from the plethora of options to help.

Regular exercise is extremely important to preventing back problems, and it can even help relieve back pain you already have. Exercise strengthens your back muscles, making them less resistant to injury and better equipped to heal themselves when they are strained or damaged. You can do exercises specifically designed to condition the back, but aerobic exercise is especially important. A regular aerobic workout not only tones muscles but also helps you maintain or achieve a healthy weight, and less weight means less strain on the spine. Walking, swimming, and other low-impact exercises are best.


I'm not really fussing about it - a few minutes massage helps - as I reckon, it's not as worse as seeking eczema treatment.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive