Monday 29 December 2008

The holiday season is not over yet. There are still heaps of time to indulge on decadence, yummy yet fatty foods and just chilling out (read: being lazy). Yet, I’m sure some of us are already complaining of the effects of those indulgence that we have last Christmas and those decadent we receive as a gifts – I heard someone whines just this morning, in our body. Bulges or love handles has started to build or cheeks getting chubby.

I wish I can complain the same. The last time that I pigged-out was on Christmas lunch – a heapful of meat (lamb, ham, pork) and salad. Mind you, though the meats were not cook through healthy grilling, they were not oily or fatty. The next day after that, my half-sprouted wisdom tooth decided to grow full blown. I can hardly open my mouth widely. The only decadent I had was a couple of Lindt chocolates and a half a bag of Doritos with a couple of sips of cola last night, if you count that as indulgence. I wish I can eat more than I used to. At least just this season.

I have New Year to look forward to. I hope, my wisdom tooth will actually use its wisdom and realise that it’s festive season and I need to feast. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive