Sunday 21 December 2008

This plate is just an ordinary dinner. We usually have this every week. Corned beef and veggies. But this one, I particularly like.

Heaps of veggies and generous serving of meat. I loved the potato salad - potatoes, onions and mayonnaise. Simple and easy. The carrots and corn were frozen but still taste yum! I liked the tomatoes. It's been a long while since I had some that I missed it.

It's a big serving but I ate it all. It's not fattening too as it is mostly veggies. I'm now hungry.

Have to check what's the buzz with Seattle injury lawyer about, first.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive