Monday 8 September 2008

I’ve embraced the eating habits of Mcj. I can go without eating rice for a month or longer. I don’t crave for it anymore. Though when I get to eat it, it feels like “heaven”. And I do tend to eat a lot of it as well.

Just like every ordinary Aussie, I survive on bread and bread and potato and potato for my source of carbohydrates. I could say that we have a healthy diet at home. We always see to it that we have lots of veggies everyday and also meat – this we can never go without in a day.

But when we go out, it’s another story. We tend to pig out on rich on hollow-calories food. A sort of treat to ourselves.

Yet, I tend to balance my diet from time to time. If I have deep fried food, I would have salad. I don’t want to end up using diet pills in order to shed the unwanted pounds.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive