Saturday 27 September 2008

The first "ber" month is almost over. Time flies so quickly. Before we know it, it will be Christmas soon.

I’ve been making notes in my head what are the gifts that we’re going to give this year mostly to our families. I’m thinking, grocery hampers or gift baskets would be ideal. That way, I don’t have to buy gifts for each member of the family. But what should include the hampers? Aha! I have an idea on how to tackle this. We might check every isle of the grocery shops and take note of the stuff that we can buy as gifts.

Tried to look up the net and found lots of something like this.


0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive