Friday 19 September 2008

I didn’t realise how our floor gets dirty everyday until I cleaned our place daily. That was when I have plenty of time in my hands. You can’t imagine the dust that gets in. Well, I reckon it wasn’t surprising as we don’t really use house shoes or slippers. We get in and out of the house in the same shoes the whole day except when it’s time for bed.

As much as I love cleaning (sometimes), I don’t really like using vacuum cleaners. One, I don’t like the noise. It seems that if I’m going to use one every time I clean, I would end up having industrial deafness. Maybe, Miele vacuums produce less noise? Plus, because of the limited space at home I have to stash it somewhere that would require me extra effort to unpack and put it away again.

But yeah, I admit that it looks extra clean if I vacuum the floor. Well. I just mop after sweeping. It looks clean also. J

1 comments:

Galaxy Vacuum said...

Miele vacuums are exceptionally quiet compared to other products I have tried. I got my Miele vacuum at www.galaxyvacuum.com and it has done wonders for my home.

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive