Friday 19 September 2008

This week I am able to watch a couple of movies from my increasing collection. Just light movies. Monday night was the Blond Ambition. I don’t really like Jessica Simpson. Matter of fact, I haven’t seen any of her movies before. The reason I bought the DVD was because of Luke Wilson. I was a bit crazy about him before. I used to have a photo of him on my desk at work.

On the movie, anything light is really my type. Though this one didn’t really rank on the top of my favourites, I kind of like it. Imagine, beauty princess from a small town of Oklahoma land a big job in the city that never sleeps – some kind of jobs in Manhattan, eh? Sound like my story except that I am not in NY.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive