Thursday 25 September 2008

How much is the right amount of food for a 14 month old baby? That’s the question that I want to have answers. Books said that food portion depends on the appetite. But what if your child has a very good appetite and you think he’s eating too much yet, short feeding him makes him feel hungry often?

I think, the answer would be common sense? I don’t really know. But since my little boy’s appetite is getting big, I don’t really know how much am I going to give him. But isn’t the portion should be according to his age and size so he won’t grow obese or otherwise?

Yes, food is a big consideration when you have a child especially on holidays. You need to have child-friendly place. I wonder if there are hotels in las vegas that are child-friendly.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive