Friday 19 September 2008

Travelling everyday gives me insights as to how different we people are.
While waiting for the train at the station, some people would wait close to the entrance, some wait at the middle and some like me wait at the area where I can get onto the first car of the train. I’m sure each of us has our own purpose why we wait at a particular section.

Then, we do different things also when in the train. Some try to go to sleep, which I do sometimes. Some listens to music with their IPods, mobile phones, etc. Most are reading – sometimes I also do this. At times there are people who open up their notebook computer to do some work. Pretty neat, eh? I sometimes wish to do this but the battery of my machine is sort of defective. Won’t stay long.

I also get to know who are gentlemen and not but I don’t judge them. Like myself, they are tired at the end of the day. But no excuse if it’s in the morning though. J

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive