Wednesday 31 December 2008

It’s too hard to avoid pigging out this holiday, isn’t it? Whereever you go there are foods tempting you. But sometimes, it’s too hard not to feel guilty after binging on fatty indulgent and fizzy high calorie drinks. After this merry season just go back to your routine of exercising, working out or diet.

This season also brings out the bad mood in us. Long queue where ever we go. If you’re annoyed and stressed, nibble on dark chocolate or have a bowl of soup. They are rich in serotonin, enough to make you feel good. It was in the telly last night that shopping gives some headache. Why? I do feel good every time I shop especially if I splurge for myself.

Oh by the way, I’ve an idea what gift will I give Mcj on the next special occasion. A dress watch like that of Nixon watches. His dress watch’s bracelet was broken and hasn’t been mended. Oh, I’m so looking forward to shopping of it already.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive