Thursday 18 November 2010

I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I'm not a big breakfast eater. I used to when I eat my mother's fried rice and dried fish but now that it's a choice of cereal, toast or fruit, I don't really find it appetising especially in really early mornings. I would prefer fruit but eating some is sometimes messy and mess is what you don't need if you're dressed for work.

I've been looking for a blender that I can use to maybe have blended carrot or something. I have yet to find a really good brand and plan my breakfast meal. I know kitchen tools such as these are really good christmas presents for moms. I'll have to hunt for a really reliable brand.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive