Thursday 20 January 2011

I like perfume but I'm not into hording them or collecting them (ahem, as of now I have 4 bottles of different perfume, and for me they are one too many). My preference run into fresh, clean, subtle, citrus, mild scent.

I went to the shops without the intention of buying any (could have checked the stuff how to treat acne scars). Then, I saw that the Lovely collections were on special for $15. Way too inexpensive. So I grabbed the opportunity. I asked to try all the three and others are a bit overpowering. Although, even this I'm not really convince that I like it until I have worn it several times.


Dawn - The Lovely Collection Fragrance Notes
Top Notes
Citrus, Violet leaves, Angelica

Middle Notes
Orchids

Base Notes
Vanilla, Orris, Oak moss, Vetiver, Musk

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive