Monday 31 January 2011


On weekends, I am inundated with left over food. It's a big dilemna (as if it's rocket science or those IT Jobs people are facing) for me because first, I am not keen on eating left overs myself so how can I feed my family with them if I won't eat them? Unless, the food is a Pinoy food.

Yesterday, we had stew/gumbo with the mish-mash of all the dishes we had for the week. It was all gone - I mean, we ate them all up. I think, no choice is good as we are forced to eat anyway. :)

So today, I had some more left over for lunch - calamari and fried rice with eggs.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive