Sunday 6 February 2011



It was the first time that I cooked it and it was a hit with my family. Mcj even said that I stole the Kenny Roger's recipe for their spare ribs. I know, it's not as good but it was close. I cooked it using this recipe. I took a lot of time because I really made sure that the meat is tender as the oven time is just 30 minutes - for me it's not enough to tenderise the meat. I used pork ribs with a bit of fat on it (not really enough to warrant adapexin-p). I'll try to make it my signature dish on barbi if I can as it is so easy to make.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive