Saturday 26 February 2011

We changed our menu for Saturday dinner. Normally, we'll have sausages - easy to cook and we can have our choice of sides. But I changed it to fish and chips - home cooked, that is. I'm learning what fish tastes better and of course how much they cost. Seafood is not cheap especially if bought in supermarkets. I just know a butcher that sells seafood as well. The price is not much cheaper but a few dollars saved is good enough.

Another upside of this routine is I'm getting better at making gluten-free batter. I'd wish there are gluten-free bread crumbs as I really prefer crumbed fish than battered. With the rate I'm going, I'll be able to create a nice Birthday Food Baskets in the future.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive