Sunday 14 November 2010

That's what I need. These days I have noticed that I'm always hunching my shoulders - from stress. I feel like I can't relax. I need to have power posture or exercise it. People with power posture are those with good posture all the time, whether sitting or standing up.

I need to have some stretching like chest like these:

When Standing

Pull your shoulders back and push your chest out.
Position your head so that your earlobes are directly above the center of your shoulders.
Tuck your chin in slightly while keeping your head straight up.
Stand with your knees straight and pull your belly button toward your backbone.

Read more: How to Maintain Good Posture in the Upper Body | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7431882_maintain-good-posture-upper-body.html#ixzz15FnUs4sL


So after bending and tending in your garden (when not using hydroponic systems), do these exercises.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive