Saturday 2 October 2010

I have yet to try.




You Are a Golden Delicious Apple



You have a glow to you, and you are naturally attractive. You know how to highlight your good points.
Beneath that shining exterior is a sensitive soul. You are more thin skinned that people realize.
You prefer others to be gentle with you. You need to be handled with care.
You may be fragile, but you're also tough deep down. You're firm enough to stand up for what you believe in.




There are so many varieties of apple in the market and sometimes hard to decide which one to buy. I don't buy apple in price but by the taste and texture that I like. I've been buying the granny smith lately because they look quite nice. But my favourite has always been royal gala, nice texture and sweet.

Anyway, I eat fruit for cleansing as I don't have much time for herbal colon cleanse. I just grab an apple or two for work.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive