Tuesday 18 August 2009

Jens is back to eating fruit again. He was a fruit bat but I noticed that during the colder months, he doesn’t like eating any fruit at all. I can’t find any apparent reason so I attributed it to the weather.

It’s still cold now but he’s back to being a fruit eater again. He can eat the whole large banana (to him it’s bananana). He eats watermelon any time of the day. Yesterday, he asked for grapes around lunch time. He had stewed apple after dinner. When I was packing fruit for my snacks in the office last night, he wanted to eat banana.

I’m just really glad. He’s been off with fruit for almost two months.

Maybe, he’s back to fruit again because he’s in a growth spurt. I noticed, he’d grown a bit and gained the pounds he had lost when he was ill (not because he had weight loss pills – haha). He’s not just interested with fruit but with any food.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive