Sunday 2 August 2009

Yes, I want to start posting the fitness activities I've been doing every week or weekend.

I've changed my weekend schedule. I take day-off (read: not doing household chores) on Saturday. That means, eating junk food and lying around most of the time. Sunday, I do the washing - two or three loads at times. It's hard work you know especially if you have a kid who keeps on messing around with the clothes while you are hanging them. It takes me more than 4 hours to do them - just loading the machine and hanging them up. In the afternoon, I have to fold and sort them out. Then iron those that will be used this coming week.

So, are they fitness activities for you? Well, they keep me fit but I know that I should do more - running around playing with my little boy.

I haven't gotten around in going to the shop to buy hoola-hoop. It's so elusive just like buying mounts in our area here or maybe, I'm just out of time to go shopping. Well, that's new. I normally have more than enough time to hit the shop.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive