Tuesday 18 August 2009

In my recent dental visit, I found out one very important thing about my mouth/teeth hygiene.

PH Level – (mine was abnormal). I was advised to lessen my sweets consumption. As if I like eating sweets which I don’t. I buy bags of lollies when they are on sale but it takes me weeks to finish them – my favourites are M&M and jelly lollies. There are lollies available at the clinic that will stave off the sweets craving and are actually good for the teeth as they useful sugar. I’ll just pass up the sweets during daytime when I can’t brush my teeth after eating. I eat cake at night and just brush right after. The way I’m looking at it, weight loss supplements won’t have any business with me. I’ve already lost weight but it’s not from not eating sweets. It’s from lack of sleep for a couple of weeks when Jens was ill.

My teeth need repair. I have at least 10 peggies that needs general dental treatment. And I thought, I only have one. And our health insurance will only cover 300 bucks. I’m booked for two sessions – one this year and one next. That way we can spread the cost and avail the extras next year. Clever, eh?

To achieve healthy teeth and gums follow these four steps; brush your teeth, floss, use mouth wash and visit your dentist regularly.

By the way, my lower right wisdom tooth is budding. Ouch.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive