Saturday 10 April 2010

The manager in the Development team in our company is leaving and it’s his last day today. We had lunch at the Regatta Street Café. It’s a few minutes drive from the office. As I am not familiar with the establishments here, I checked the net to know its location. And I found more than just the address but also a review in one of the sites. I was forewarned that the food they are serving is frozen and reheated at the back area of the restaurant. The rating is high on value for money.
The menu was pretty limited but I can say, the resto was pretty packed. I supposed because it is almost weekend, everyone is having a beer or two.

I ordered the Chicken Caesar Salad in a Wrap. It was good and tasty – indeed it was frozen. The servings were generous. I was not able to eat it all.

Though, the meat ingredients were just heated up from frozen stuff as what I have read in the resto review. I reckon, if you frequently visit there... you might be compelled to read hydroxycut review. You might need it in the future.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive