Sunday 27 September 2015

This recipe is very easy to make.  This is an ilonggo style recipe and I didn't really follow it to the letter.  But it's still yummy.  

Mcj bought me 5 kilos of sticky rice and I have to use it lest it goes to waste so at least once a month I think of a recipe that I can use sticky rice.  So far, I've made this three times now and nobody has complained.
What's in it:
Sticky rice
Jasmine rice
Peas
Capcicum
Onion
Garlic
chicken
Chorizo

You can put seafood and pork in it too, if you want. 

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive