Saturday 12 September 2015

I dabbled on yoga recently, until everything got busy and hectic that I have lapsed for more than a week now.  

How did I start?  With the help of youtube of course.  I've come across a video of yoga for begginers and I quite like it.  I searched other videos of the same yogi and did them too.  I recently started the 30 day challenge and I have yet to embark on day 5.

Aside from the movement that I quite like - it stretches me of course.  I also like that it pushes me and my endurance.  I still haven't quite master the art of breathing yet.  I have problem sometimes - I feel that I was not breathing at all.

If interested, try this one. 

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive