Sunday 20 September 2015

I found this article on the local paper a while back and I think it is worth sharing.  The article is exercising using a barre.  Mind you, I have to check what really a barre is.  I know that it is a bar but why a different spelling.  Now, I know.  Anyway, it's for toning the bottom.  So anyone out there who wants a tight bottom, here's for you.  Thanks to our local paper by the way.

These exercises are quite easy.  I don't have a bar at home so I just use anything that is permanent to support me while performing these.  The number two item is my favourite so far.  It really burns my legs and thighs.  

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive