Sunday 20 September 2015

Recently, I have been craving of filipino food.  Any food at all.  Remember, I am not counting calories or thinking of any forms of diet here.  It's just to eat something that I really like and will fill me up.

With dried fish that my friend gave me.  Already cooked as I have not really braved up to cook some at home because of the stench.

These are some of the food that my family consumed in their little picnic in the new hut that they have built in the lot purchased recently.  While we can't afford to build our dream house, a small shelter will do.





0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive