Wednesday 30 May 2007

Are you a stay-at-home wife who spent countless hours of time everyday infront of the computer, fiddling the mouse, reading, just plain surfing or blogging? I am one of you! And I aspire to earn while blogging. It was long before that I wanted to. You know, I want to be productive and earn money of my own.

True I subscribe to those websites where you post ads on your blogs and you get credits for the clicks that your blog visitors did to those ads but I haven't received a dime yet or get credit to my paypal account.

And then about half a moth ago, I stumble into one of the blogs and found out about Bloggerwave. At first, I register one of my four blogs and it was approved. I tried to register the other three and Bloggerwave did the same. Then, I started posting and after two weeks, I get paid. So far, Bloggerwave payment was the highest that I received eversince for blogging.

If you are constantly updating your blog and wants to earn money while writing, try Bloggerwave. You won't be disappointed! You'll effort will be well paid-off.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive