Sunday 13 November 2011

The halloween has just passed. And there are more bigger holidays coming up. I want to get into the spirit but it is hard when you are not that kind of person. But we have so many things to celebrate and thankful for this year that when I get a breather, I'll surely get into it full blown.

I want to put a big tree this christmas - oh not just then but by the start of December so we can enjoy it more. I also want to get into my Christmas shopping early and avail some of those coupons which are already available when you click here. Certainly, there are so many things to get excited about and be busy.

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive