Saturday 18 August 2012

I can say that I am a morning person as I can't be a night owl. I am already grumpy at 10PM. But at times, waking and getting up early do not come without battles. I may be awake but I keep on hitting the snooze. Here are some tips from bodyandsoul.com.au.
Rise and shine If you're determined to be a morning person, you have to kiss the snooze button goodbye. "It's better to set your alarm for the time you really want to get out of bed," Associate Professor Kennedy says. "You need to mentally tell yourself before you go to bed, 'I have to get up at this time', rather than thinking, 'When the alarm goes off I might get up, or I might turn it down'."
It could also be worth turning up your alarm. "I usually put my alarm on loud if I have an important early start," he says. Brabon, who gets up at 4am to set up for boot camp, says early risers need to be organised. "I have all my gym clothes laid out and I make sure my lunch is ready," she says.
And she promises it does get easier. "The first two weeks are always the hardest," she admits. "But it's worth it – you're up and you're motivated to do something for yourself that puts you ahead of everybody else who is lying in bed."

And maybe reward yourself of a carrera tag heuer when you have been very good at it.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive