Sunday 13 January 2013

My memory is not as when I was single. I can point out that I started to be forgetful after giving birth. I attribute it to having been through general anaesthetic. Plus, now our life is just extra busy and hectic. But mind you, forgetfulness can be caused by health problems like lack of vitamin b12, thyroid issue, menopause and alcohol intake. I reckon, our mind needs exercise - doing new stuff and try to be organised (note to self maybe to buy jansport book bags as school days are coming near?)
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive