Wednesday 8 July 2009

We had pizza last Sunday. Now, it’s the favourite food of The Little Boy. For several days, the pizza boxes were not thrown to the bin – and every meal, Jens would say “I want pizza”. I told him next time and for him, it means tomorrow. I kept on re-iterating, next time so it is not definite. When I say, we don’t have pizza anymore, he’ll say “In the fridge”.

Some kids his age, as what I hear and see on telly, want fried chicken almost all the time. He’s not keen on them – we don’t cook them, that’s why. We also don’t buy processed food that kids wants so he doesn’t know what Cheerios, hotdogs, etc are. And I’m proud of that. Although he is like an Italian – likes salad, pizza and pasta. At least when those are his diet, I won’t be needing Stimerex ES for him.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive