Friday 17 July 2009

I've been reading the book Love, Pray and Eat for almost two weeks now. It's taking so long, isn't it? Well, I'm just reading it when I'm in the train going to and from work but not everyday. You know, I also like people watching.

I'm learning lots of things from the book although I'm not even half way through. One thing that stuck most? I also want to have an encyclopedia in the kitchen next to the cookbook, just like Catherine, Liz' sister.

Oh, I also want to go to Italy someday. Not to learn the language of the people there but to eat pasta and pizza in Naples with my one-and-a-half men who are turning into Italian these days. I just hope we won't be indulging too much just like Liz who I reckon would be needing top diet pills after her four month stay in Italia.

Another one, the word applicable to the place and to the moment. I've been thinking one for myself but can't find a very apt one, but I think I can say CONTENTED.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive