Monday 27 December 2010

..to reminisce, that is. I can't remember when was the last time I celebrate Christmas with my family in the Philippines. I miss it but my home is here now. I have told Mcj that one of these years, we have to free our schedule in Christmas so we can go back there.

For now, I'll just have to be content and happy that I have all my family alive, apart and together.

This song always makes me sad and happy at the same time for some in-explanable reason.


It has a tug in ones heart, makes you remember your loves ones, the happy times and buy gold coins or shall I say buying them for gifts. It's the time to be merry and happy most importantly as it's the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive