Sunday 9 October 2011

.. for me, that is. This is from body and soul website. This is what I truly need. I don't get enough exercise although I consider my doing the house chores enough exercise but apparently not. There are so many things that I have put-off including some Dental Jobs on my peggies that I am hoping to find time while overseas.


Start your day with a good stretch

Our muscles and the tissues that surround them need to breathe daily, so commit to starting your morning with a simple stretch. Just 10 minutes each morning will help you release tension and start the day feeling invigorated.

"Try some hamstring, lower-back and shoulder stretches that can be done on the bus, in front of the TV, after a workout or at the office," Kelly says. "If you can't motivate yourself, find a local yoga class."


*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive