Sunday 20 March 2011

For a change in our menu this week, I bought lamb chops. It's a very common meat here in Oz, but I haven't really tried it myself even in restaurants. So of course, I have to check the net for recipes.. easy and quick ones of course. I found this one from bestrecipes. The ingredients, I already have in my pantry so that makes it special as well. Plus the procedure in cooking is like a walk in park. If only choosing for designer reading glasses is just the same - I've been thinking of replacing my glasses.
http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Caseys-Lamb-Chops-L1012.html

*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive