Saturday 26 March 2011

I'm into lamb these days, I mean experimenting on recipe. Last week, it was the very simple recipe I used but the sauce was a bit overpowering that Mcj didn't know what meat I was using. I put too much soy sauce. Entirely my fault as I didnt follow the recipe - usual story.

This week, I fried it. Mcj thought, I was boiling it because I put a bit of olive oil in the pan and it sort of sizzle and boil while cooking. It looked tender enough that I don't have to braise it, what I normally do with pork or beef.

This one from startcooking.com is simple and easy.. and looks yummy as well. I might try this next time. I didn't use the part with handle though, just ordinary chops


I'll surely buy more chops next time as I'm varying the meat that we're eating. I might try kangaroo.. you know, change is like holiday so is variety - so instead of just blogging, I might also look into best creatine supplement. I am having a "me" time tonight. :)
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive