Monday 25 May 2009

I’ve been so much stress lately. What with packing and not agreeing with Hubs what to pack and how to pack things. I can be quite bull-headed sometimes. If I set my mind to it, that will be it.

It’s hard when two bulls can’t meet eye to eye. They clash.

We know the word compromise but we don’t practice it. Whew! I think, I need to loosen up and just go with the flow. But there are so much stuff to do and if I won’t act on it, who will? Arggg!

Enough rambling. Have to check what’s this buzz on netbooks is about.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive