Monday 18 May 2009

I’m out of Pinoy food in the pantry. My last stash was a Ligo sardines which I cooked with eggs. It’s one of the tatak-Pinoy food that I missed.

I won’t be making a special trip to a Filipino store real soon but I’m going back “home” so I will buy as much food as we can carry and allow to get into Australia so I won’t miss any in the future.

I’m also planning on learning how to cook Pinoy cuisine while we are up there so I can whip-up anything when I feel like homesick. If everything goes right, I might be scouring the net for good diet pill reviews as I would need one. Hopefully, not. But I will learn as much as I can.

Ah, I just though I will buy a recipe book and then take-over the kitchen in my parents place. Humm, that sounds good. Let’s see.

1 comments:

♕ reyna said...

hi... Visit here for more Filipino Foods ... http://www.reyanefoodhaven.blogspot.com/

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive