Sunday 26 April 2009

As much as I hate to admit, I'm a worry wart. I'm trying to turn the button off as much as I can as I know it's not healthy. I want to stay as positive as I can be. But well, I'm just the way I am. I am working on it and hopefully, will be successful in staying on the plus side.

It's been my mantra on dark days, "This too shall pass".

I already know the advantages of keeping positive, I just need more mental and emotional practice.

But maybe, these tips can help as well:
Knock out your concerns by writing them down (along with potential solutions).

Talk them out with people you love. Work on decisive plans of action for worries that won't go away.

Settle your mind with activities like walking or lifting weights. It won't take long -- recent research suggests that as little as 8 weeks of yoga can drop your anxiety level.

• Bonus: Kicking worries to the curb drives up your motivation and concentration, too.


And maybe, giving myself star rubber stamps when I get to the top. Haha.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive