Monday 23 April 2012

Does the ambience on the dining area affects your appetite? It surely does to me. I like a homey feel, a lived-in surrounds. Well, the food is not a question here. I like the smell of cleanical, hotel place but I still like the feel of homes.
I want a lot of space but if that is not possible, just a relaxing atmosphere is good. Currently, we don't have a patio dining table but I'll surely have one in the future when we have cleared out all the stuff in our entertainment area.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive